Administrative Assistant – Nursing & QA
The opportunity to provide clerical support in the areas of Nursing, Quality Assurance and Case Management. Includes receptionist duties, data entry, tracking, generating reports, filing, word processing, copying and distribution of documents.
FT, M-F 8:00 a.m.- 4:30 p.m.
- High school diploma or GED
- Valid driver’s license and good driving record
- Good communication, data entry, and organizing skills
- Must have at least one year of administrative assistant office experience including multi-line phone and Microsoft applications
- Must have experience with Access, Excel, Word, Outlook, time management, accuracy, and attention to detail
- A two-week intensive training prior to working directly with people served by KETCH is required.
- Employees are paid during the training period.
- Classes include CPR/First Aid, Medications, Defensive Driving, and Managing Difficult Behavioral Situations.
Full time benefits include health/dental/vision insurance, paid vacation/sick/holiday leave, matching 401k plan, and much more!