Behavior Trainer Lead- PACE 2
A great lead opportunity supporting the PACE team. Provides leadership to the direct support team in training, philosophy, behavior support practices, safety and health procedures, staffing levels, and documentation. Assists as a member of the person’s support team to develop, implement and follow through with Person Centered Support Plans.
M-F 7:45 a.m. – 3:45 p.m.
- High school diploma or GED
- Valid driver’s license and good driving record
- Leadership qulaities and experience working with persons with intellectual and developmental disabilities is preferred
- A two-week intensive training prior to working directly with people served by KETCH is required.
- Employees are paid during the training period.
- Classes include CPR/First Aid, Medications, Defensive Driving, and Managing Difficult Behavioral Situations.
Full time benefits include health/dental/vision insurance, paid vacation/sick/holiday leave, matching 401k plan, and much more!