Behavior Trainer, PACE1
A rewarding opportunity arranging and providing support services which enable people with autism to participate in meaningful tasks and activities. Assists the team to develop, implement, and follow through with Person Centered Plans; ensures the health, safety, and rights of all persons served in the program; and assists them in becoming integrated members of their community. Maintains records and ensures documentation is completed and submitted as required.
FT, M-F, 7:30am to 3:30pm or 8:15am to 4:15pm
- High school diploma or GED
- Valid driver’s license and a good driving record
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs or 1/4 of own body weight, whichever is less
- Previous experience working with individuals with intellectual/developmental disabilities is preferred but not required.
- A two-week intensive training prior to working directly with people served by KETCH is required.
- Employees are paid during the training period.
- Classes include CPR/First Aid, Medications, Defensive Driving, and Managing Difficult Behavioral Situations.
Full time benefits include health/dental/vision insurance, paid vacation/sick/holiday leave, matching 401k plan, and much more!