Behavior Trainer, PACE 1 & 2
This is a rewarding opportunity to arrange and provide support services which enable people with autism to participate in meaningful tasks and activities. This position assists the team to develop, implement, and follow through with Person Centered Plans; ensures the health, safety, and rights of all persons served in the program; and assists them in becoming integrated members of their community. Also, the Behavior Trainer maintains records and ensures documentation is completed and submitted as required.
(3) FT, M-F 7:30 a.m.-3:30 p.m., 8:00 a.m.-4:00 p.m., or 8:15 a.m.-4:15 p.m.
- High school diploma or GED
- Valid driver’s license and a good driving record
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs or 1/4 of own body weight, whichever is less
- Previous experience working with individuals with intellectual/developmental disabilities is preferred
Full time benefits include health and dental insurance, paid vacation/sick/holiday leave, matching 401k plan, and much more!