Bus drivers for 16 passenger buses – steady hours year round. Responsible to transport persons served safely to/from work and medical appointments.
(1 FT) M-F split shift 6:30 a.m.-11:30 a.m. plus 2:30 p.m.-5:30 p.m. or (2 PT) M-F 2:30 p.m.- 5:30 p.m.
- High school diploma or GED
- Valid CDL, good driving record, and DOT physical and drug and alcohol test
- Prefer previous driver experience
- A two-week intensive training prior to working directly with people served by KETCH is required.
- Employees are paid during the training period.
- Classes include CPR/First Aid, Medications, Defensive Driving, and Managing Difficult Behavioral Situations.
Full time benefits include health/dental/vision insurance, paid vacation/sick/holiday leave, matching 401k plan, and much more!