Case Records Supervisor
This is a great opportunity to manage our case records department. Responsible for creating and maintaining case records and processing information requests. Serves as Chair for the Forms Committee meetings and maintains all master copies of forms. Establishes, maintains, and audits HUD and LIHTC tenant files. Serves as the HIPAA Privacy Officer, and supervises the Case Records Assistant.
- Requires High School diploma/GED
- Valid driver’s license and good driving record
- At least six months experience in records management
- Previous experience with Microsoft office applications, templates, word processing, printers, and other general office equipment.
- Requires excellent communication and multi-tasking skills, attention to detail, and typing of 50+WPM
Full-Time Monday-Friday 8:00 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
Full-time benefits include health/dental/vision insurance, paid vacation vacation/sick/holiday leave, matching 401k plan, and much more!