Community Living On-Call
This is an opportunity to join our team in a rewarding industry! Responsibilities include assisting with scheduling staff to cover and handle after-hours emergency calls related to scheduling, transportation, nursing and maintenance. This position works in coordination with maintenance and nursing on urgent issues, provides solutions and maintains a thorough working knowledge of the people we serve, as well as our direct support teams.
FT M-F 6:00 a.m. to 8 a.m. plus 6:00 p.m. to 12:00 Midnight
- One year of experience working with persons with developmental disabilities- preferably in a residential home setting.
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Must have internet access to remote in from home.
- Must have a high school diploma or GED.
- Must have a reliable personal vehicle, a valid drivers license and a good driving record.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs or 1/4 of bodyweight, whichever is less.
Full time benefits include health and dental insurance, paid vacation/sick/holiday leave, matching 401k plan, and much more!