A great opportunity in a rewarding industry with great hours. Responsible for managing and maintaining IT equipment including computers, printers, copiers, faxes, projectors, etc.; resolving problems with equipment and devices; updating computer user/groups on the network; installing and maintaining workstation/desktop software; maintaining inventory system; setting up new users; assisting with new employee orientation/training; purchasing/ordering IT equipment.
(1) FT position primarily M-F 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Some evening and weekend hours may be required.
- Advanced troubleshooting skills for Microsoft Operating Systems and full line of Microsoft Office products.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer-related field preferred, with at least 3 to 5 years of hands-on experience in a helpdesk environment supporting Windows workstations and remote users.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs. or 1/4 of own body weight, whichever is less.
- Valid Kansas driver’s license and good driving record.
- Full-time benefits include health and dental insurance, paid vacation/sick/holiday leave, matching 401k plan, and much more!