Customer Service Representative
Great part time opportunity to gain office experience, with flexible hours. Performs receptionist and clerical duties and for sales office; processes customer orders, provides data entry and report updates, manages office and supply needs and coordinates orders with production department.
PT M-F 20 hrs per week
- High school diploma or GED
- Valid driver’s license and good driving record
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs or 1/4 of own body weight, whichever is less
- Leadership qulaities and experience working with persons with intellectual and developmental disabilities is preferred
- A two-week intensive training prior to working directly with people served by KETCH is required.
- Employees are paid during the training period.
- Classes include CPR/First Aid, Medications, Defensive Driving, and Managing Difficult Behavioral Situations.
Full time benefits include health/dental/vision insurance, paid vacation/sick/holiday leave, matching 401k plan, and much more!