Environmental Services Technician
Responsible for keeping KETCH properties and facilities clean and attractive – providing general cleaning of offices, work areas and restrooms. Responsible to clean, vacuum, scrub, dust, dispose of trash, maintain adequate supplies, ensure facilities are secure, and assist with snow/ice removal as needed.
Full time M-F 7:00 a.m.-3:30 p.m.
- High school diploma or GED
- Requires working knowledge of safe and proper use of custodial equipment, materials, and chemicals
- Previous janitorial experience preferred
- Must have a stable work history and be able to work independently
- Be able to lift 50 lbs or ¼ total body weight, whichever is less
- A two-week intensive training prior to working directly with people served by KETCH is required.
- Employees are paid during the training period.
- Classes include CPR/First Aid, Medications, Defensive Driving, and Managing Difficult Behavioral Situations.
Full time benefits include health/dental/vision insurance, paid vacation/sick/holiday leave, matching 401k plan, and much more!