Health Services Assistant
Come join our amazing nursing team. The Health Services Assistant provides support to adults with intellectual/developmental disabilities by arranging, transporting to, and following up with medical appointments. Also responsible to provide clerical support to the nursing department.
FT position, M-F 8:30-4:30 p.m.
- Excellent organizational and prioritization skills
- Current valid driver’s license and a good driving record
- Medical office experience preferred
- Able to lift 50 lbs or 1/4 of own body weight, whichever is less
- Knowledge surrounding the needs of people with physical and intellectual disabilities is beneficial
Full time benefits include health and dental insurance, paid vacation/sick/holiday leave, matching 401k plan, and much more!