Health Services Assistant
Opportunity to provide support to persons served by arranging, transporting to, and following up with medical appointments. Also responsible to provide clerical support to the nursing department.
FT position, M-F 8:00-4:00 p.m.
- Excellent organization and prioritization skills
- Valid driver’s license and good driving record
- Medical office experience preferred
- A two-week intensive training prior to working directly with people served by KETCH is required.
- Employees are paid during the training period.
- Classes include CPR/First Aid, Medications, Defensive Driving, and Managing Difficult Behavioral Situations.
Full time benefits include health/dental/vision insurance, paid vacation/sick/holiday leave, matching 401k plan, and much more!