Human Resources Staffing Specialist
This is a great opportunity to develop Human Resource skills. The applicant will be responsible for providing support in recruiting, hiring and training. Also, the applicant assists with recruitment calls, interviewing, reference and background checks, as well as applicant follow-up. The applicant will be responsible for direct training of staff and maintaining instructor certifications.
(FT) M-F 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Bachelor’s degree in HR or related field
- Six months work experience in recruitment and/or training
- Valid KS driver’s license and a good driving record
- Must have strong skills in communication, multitasking, attention to detail and working independently with minimal supervision
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs or 1/4 of total body weight, whichever is less
- Knowledge regarding the needs of individuals with physical and intellectual disabilities is beneficial
Full time benefits include health and dental insurance, paid vacation/sick/holiday leave, matching 401k plan, and much more!