Human Resources Assistant
An opportunity to expand HR skills and knowledge – providing support in all areas of human resources. Responsible for benefits administration, benefits accruals and account balancing, handling communication on workers comp, staff training on benefits, and assuring confidentiality of all information. Maintains personnel files, policy manual, handbooks, verifications, and coordinates programs and events.
FT M-F 8:00a.m.-4:30 p.m.
- High school diploma or GED
- Valid driver’s license and good driving record
- Excellent communication skills
- One year experience
- Must have strong attention to detail, typing, ten key, Microsoft, and multitasking skills
- HR experience preferred
- A two-week intensive training prior to working directly with people served by KETCH is required.
- Employees are paid during the training period.
- Classes include CPR/First Aid, Medications, Defensive Driving, and Managing Difficult Behavioral Situations.
Full time benefits include health/dental/vision insurance, paid vacation/sick/holiday leave, matching 401k plan, and much more!