Life Skills Trainer – Lead
This is a great lead opportunity providing direct training to persons served, coordinating support services, monitoring staff levels and assisting with community activities. This position provides leadership to trainers and assures consistency in training, philosophy, behavior management practices, health procedures, documentation, etc.
FT M-F 7:30 a.m.-3:30 p.m.
- High school diploma or GED
- Valid driver’s license and good driving record
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs or 1/4 of own body weight, whichever is less
- Must have strong communication skills
- Experience working with persons with intellectual and developmental disabilities is preferred (Adult Life Skills Program)
Full time benefits include health and dental insurance, paid vacation/sick/holiday leave, matching 401k plan, and much more!