Life Skills Trainer – Lead
Responsible for providing direct training to persons served, providing and arranging support services, and assisting in providing activities in the community. Provides leadership to trainers and assures consistency among staff in training, philosophy, behavior management practices, health procedures, documentation, etc. Assures that appropriate staff are available at all times to meet individual needs.
M-F 7:30 a.m.-3:30 p.m.
- High school diploma or GED
- Valid driver’s license and good driving record
- Experience working with persons with intellectual and developmental disabilities is preferred. (ALS)
- A two-week intensive training prior to working directly with people served by KETCH is required.
- Employees are paid during the training period.
- Classes include CPR/First Aid, Medications, Defensive Driving, and Managing Difficult Behavioral Situations.
Full time benefits include health/dental/vision insurance, paid vacation/sick/holiday leave, matching 401k plan, and much more!