This is an opportunity to join our Nursing team. The LPN provides direct health care services to people with intellectual and developmental disabilities; schedules and accompanies individuals to doctor appointments; serves as a liaison between physicians, nurses, and outside health care professionals; ensures medical documentation is updated, accurate; assists with 60-day Wellness Monitoring and 28-day Medication Cycle fill.
FT, M-F 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. with rotating after hours on-call responsibilities
- High school diploma or GED
- Current Kansas LPN license
- Valid driver’s license and good driving record
- Attention to detail and good communication skills
- Some travel within the Wichita area
- Prefer knowledge or experience working with persons with intellectual or developmental disabilities and physical disabilities
Full time benefits include health and dental insurance, paid vacation/sick/holiday leave, matching 401k plan, and much more!