Maintenance Manager- Residential Homes
This is a great management position in a rewarding industry! This position is responsible for managing the Community Living facility maintenance team in a field/working supervisor role. Other responsibilities include facilitating preventative and general maintenance in our residential properties, as well as moving and maintaining furniture, equipment, supplies and inventory. This position will also provide appropriate, timely and ongoing communication.
FT M-F 8:00 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
- High School diploma/GED
- Two years experience in facility maintenance and superior maintenance skills
- One year experience as a manager/supervisor in a related field
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs or 1/4 of body weight, whichever is less
- Requires valid drivers license and good driving record
- Additional technical education or training in HVAC systems, plumbing, electrical, appliances and facility/residential maintenance is preferred
Full time benefits include health and dental insurance, paid vacation/sick/holiday leave, matching 401k plan, and much more!