Maintenance Supervisor- Downtown Buildings
This is a great leadership opportunity in a rewarding industry. This position is responsible for coordinating facilities maintenance and janitorial services, and supervising the campus maintenance team.
FT M-F 7:30 a.m.- 4:00 p.m.
- High School diploma or GED
- Two years’ verifiable maintenance work experience in facility and residential maintenance
- One year’s experience as a manager/supervisor in a related field
- Additional technical education or training in HVAC systems, plumbing, electrical, appliances and facility residential maintenance is preferred
- Valid driver’s license and good driving record
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs or 1/4 of body weight, whichever is less
Full time benefits include health and dental insurance, paid vacation/sick/holiday leave, matching 401k plan, and much more!