Maintenance Technician – Grounds Keeper
Part time – Steady hours year round! This position is responsible for providing grounds and exterior property upkeep and maintenance at all KETCH facilities and residential properties. This position will also be responsible for following safety policies and procedures and performing duties in a cost effective and efficient manner. Will require working in extreme weather/temperature conditions.
PT M-F 8 a.m.–12 p.m.
- High school diploma or GED
- Valid driver’s license and good driving record
- Must have general maintenance knowledge and work experience
- Must be able to use hand tools, power tools and light shop equipment
- Knowledge of mowing equipment and techniques
- Geographical knowledge of the Wichita area
- Good communication skills
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs. or ¼ of own body weight, whichever is less.