Maintenance Technicians – CL Facilities Repairs
Responsible for up keep and repairs to KETCH facilities and residential properties. Company provides tools, vehicle for use at work, and a clean working environment.
(2) FT – generally M-F 8:00 -4:30 – includes rotating on-call hours during evenings and weekends.
- High school diploma or GED
- Valid driver’s license and good driving record
- Verifiable maintenance experience
- Must have general maintenance knowledge and work experience, be able to use hand tools, power tools, and light shop equipment.
- Good communication skills.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs. or ¼ of own body weight, whichever is less.
- A two-week intensive training prior to working directly with people served by KETCH is required.
- Employees are paid during the training period.
- Classes include CPR/First Aid, Medications, Defensive Driving, and Managing Difficult Behavioral Situations.
Full time benefits include health/dental/vision insurance, paid vacation/sick/holiday leave, matching 401k plan, and much more!