Maintenance Technicians – Campus and CL Facilities Repairs
Great hours and benefits! This position is responsible for upkeep and repairs to KETCH facilities and residential properties. Company provides tools, vehicle for use at work, and a clean working environment.
FT – generally M-F 8:00 -4:30 – includes rotating on-call hours during evenings and weekends.
- High school diploma or GED
- Valid driver’s license and good driving record
- Verifiable maintenance work experience
- Must have general maintenance knowledge and work experience, be able to use hand tools, power tools, and light shop equipment
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs. or ¼ of own body weight, whichever is less
Full time benefits include health and dental insurance, paid vacation/sick/holiday leave, matching 401k plan, and much more!