This is a great opportunity to join our purchasing and customer service team. The employee will be responsible for purchase of material, monitoring inventory, setting up sales accounts and coordinating annual inventory. They will also preform receptionist duties, manage office and supply needs, process customer orders, coordinate orders with the production department and provide follow up and tracking.
M-F 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- High school diploma or GED
- Valid driver’s license and good driving record
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs or 1/4 of own body weight, whichever is less
- Leadership qulaities and experience working with persons with intellectual and developmental disabilities is preferred
- A two-week intensive training prior to working directly with people served by KETCH is required.
- Employees are paid during the training period.
- Classes include CPR/First Aid, Medications, Defensive Driving, and Managing Difficult Behavioral Situations.
Full time benefits include health/dental/vision insurance, paid vacation/sick/holiday leave, matching 401k plan, and much more!