Responsible to work in a production/assembly area on various contracts using procedures for job set-up, production scheduling, and quality control. Track production and inventory requirements. Responsible for proper handling/care of equipment and maintaining a safe work environment.
(2) FT 8:00-4:30 p.m. or 7:30-4:00 p.m. (1) PT 10-2:00 p.m.
- High school diploma or GED
- Production and assembly experience preferred
- A two-week intensive training prior to working directly with people served by KETCH is required.
- Employees are paid during the training period.
- Classes include CPR/First Aid, Medications, Defensive Driving, and Managing Difficult Behavioral Situations.
Full time benefits include health/dental/vision insurance, paid vacation/sick/holiday leave, matching 401k plan, and much more!