Special Events & Public Relations Coordinator
A great PR opportunity with a local non-profit organization. Responsible to develop, organize, and implement fundraising events; prospect, solicit, and follow-up with new and existing donors for special events; develop and manage social media postings; write and lay-out articles for newsletters and public relations materials; conduct tours and public speaking engagements; recruit and manage volunteers.
FT M-F 8:00 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
- BA/BS in communications, marketing or a related field
- Valid driver’s license and good driving record
- One year of experience with fundraising events
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience with websites, Microsoft Windows applications, Adobe Creative Cloud, and managing and posting to social media
Full time benefits include health and dental insurance, paid vacation/sick/holiday leave, matching 401k plan, and much more!