Regional Manager – Community Living
Regional Managers have a leadership role in coordinating residential services for individuals with intellectual/development disabilities, monitoring quality of services, and managing the Direct Support teams.
(2) FT M-F 10:00-6:30.
- Requires supervisory experience, 6 months I/DD experience, BS/BA degree or comparable experience
- Valid driver’s license and good driving record
- A two-week intensive training prior to working directly with people served by KETCH is required.
- Employees are paid during the training period.
- Classes include CPR/First Aid, Medications, Defensive Driving, and Managing Difficult Behavioral Situations.
Full time benefits include health/dental/vision insurance, paid vacation/sick/holiday leave, matching 401k plan, and much more!