Regional Manager – PACE (Center Based)
Coordinates day programs for individuals with disabilities and is responsible for monitoring quality of services and personnel management.
(1-FT) M-F 8:00-4:30
- Valid driver’s license and good driving record
- BS/BA degree or comparable progressive direct care experience
- Requires supervisory experience
- 6 months IDD experience
- A two-week intensive training prior to working directly with people served by KETCH is required.
- Employees are paid during the training period.
- Classes include CPR/First Aid, Medications, Defensive Driving, and Managing Difficult Behavioral Situations.
Full time benefits include health/dental/vision insurance, paid vacation/sick/holiday leave, matching 401k plan, and much more!