Staff Development Coordinator
A great opportunity to join our HR team and coordinate the staff development program for all positions at KETCH. Schedule, manage, develop and deliver training, including required training relating to direct support services, employee and management orientations, safety, industry specific programs, and ongoing as well as ad hoc training. setting.
FT position, generally M-F 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Requires Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, preferably with emphasis in Human Resources or related field
- One year’s experience training adults in a work setting
- Excellent communication skills
- Current valid driver’s license and good driving record
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs. or 1/4 of own body weight, whichever is less
- Prefer knowledge of the rehabilitation industry or experience working with individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities