Summer Positions- Direct Support Professionals
Gain rewarding work experiences this summer (apply by May 1). Expand your career skills while providing supports to adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities in our day or group home settings. Help empower individuals by teaching them how to participate in community activities, understand their rights, be safety aware, maintain health and hygiene, shop, cook, clean and maintain balance in their home lives.
$10.00/hr plus excellent paid training program.
- Must be available for training 8:00-4:30 4/20 to 5/1 or 5/11 to 5/22.
- Must apply by May 1.
- Must be 18 years of age and have a high school diploma or GED.
- Must have a valid drivers license, good driving record, dependable vehicle and proof of auto insurance.
- Must be able to pass a drug screen.
- Must be able to life 50 lbs or 1/4 of total body weight; whichever is less.