Responsible for the upkeep and preventative maintenance for all KETCH vehicles, and processing DOT and purchase documentation.
FT M-F 8am-4:30pm.
- Must be able to use hand tools, shop equipment and lift 50lbs or ¼ of total body weight, whichever is less
- High school diploma or GED
- At least one year mechanic experience
- Good communication skills
- Valid driver’s license and a good driving record
- A two-week intensive training prior to working directly with people served by KETCH is required.
- Employees are paid during the training period.
- Classes include CPR/First Aid, Medications, Defensive Driving, and Managing Difficult Behavioral Situations.
Full time benefits include health/dental/vision insurance, paid vacation/sick/holiday leave, matching 401k plan, and much more!