Responsible for supervising and direct training for persons served in the work services and vocational programs. Must be familiar with using a tape measure and have some basic math skills. Conducts assessments, participates as a member of the interdisciplinary team, and follows through in documenting training with persons served. Also responsible for production scheduling, job set-up, and quality control.
(3) FT M-F 8:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
- High school diploma or GED
- Valid driver’s license and dependable vehicle
- A two-week intensive training prior to working directly with people served by KETCH is required.
- Employees are paid during the training period.
- Classes include CPR/First Aid, Medications, Defensive Driving, and Managing Difficult Behavioral Situations.
Full time benefits include health/dental/vision insurance, paid vacation/sick/holiday leave, matching 401k plan, and much more!