Warehouse Attendent/Quality Assurance Inspector
Responsible for shipping preparation, paperwork, delivery and pick up of products and materials. Maintains raw materials in the warehouse and assists in physical inventory counts. Follows a quality assurance procedure to ensure all finished products meet specified quality counts.
Mon-Fri 7:30 a.m.-4:00 p.m.
- High school diploma or GED
- Valid driver’s license and good driving record
- Leadership qulaities and experience working with persons with intellectual and developmental disabilities is preferred
- A two-week intensive training prior to working directly with people served by KETCH is required.
- Employees are paid during the training period.
- Classes include CPR/First Aid, Medications, Defensive Driving, and Managing Difficult Behavioral Situations.
Full time benefits include health/dental/vision insurance, paid vacation/sick/holiday leave, matching 401k plan, and much more!