Warehouse Attendant/Quality Assurance Inspector
Join our team, and be responsible for shipping preparation, paperwork, delivery and pick-up of products and materials. In this position, you will also maintain raw materials in the warehouse and assist in physical inventory counts. You will also follow a quality assurance procedure to ensure all finished products meet specified quality requirements.
FT Mon-Fri 7:30 a.m.-4:00 p.m.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs or 1/4 of body weight on a regular basis
- High School diploma or GED
- Valid driver’s license and good driving record
- Experience in warehousing, inventory, quality assurance, shipping/receiving software and Microsoft Office products preferred
- DOT physical and drug and alcohol screening testing will be required
Full time benefits include health and dental insurance, paid vacation/sick/holiday leave, matching 401k plan, and much more!