Are you seeking KETCH services?
Below we’ve outlined the step-by-step process to being admitted to KETCH.
The following steps apply to individuals seeking services at KETCH:
- Contact the Community Developmental Disability Organization (CDDO) in your county. The CDDO is responsible for determining eligibility for KETCH services. In Sedgwick County the CDDO is the Sedgwick County Developmental Disability Organization (SCDDO). They can be reached at 316.660.7630.
- A meeting with the CDDO is scheduled to determine eligibility and to discuss Targeted Case Management service options within the county.
- An agency or service provider is selected by the individual seeking services. The CDDO will make a referral to the appropriate agency or service provider of your choice.
- If KETCH is selected, a meeting with the KETCH admissions coordinator is scheduled to identify necessary and appropriate services.
- A Person-Centered Planning meeting is scheduled with the individual to be served and the family or guardian. During this meeting, specific prerequisites are identified to be in place before services can begin.
- Once all the necessary prerequisites have been completed, services will begin.
Eligibility and Requirements
The admission policy at KETCH is based on state requirements and the Developmental Disabilities (DD) Reform Act. To receive services from KETCH an individual must be diagnosed with ID/DD and be 18 years of age or older. Exceptions apply when a contract is initiated by area school districts for Board of Education students 16 years of age and older.
Tour Our Facilities
For more information on KETCH services or to tour our facilities please contact the Admissions Coordinator at 316.383.8700.